DAY 01 ( Bhoramdeo)
Arrival in Raipur - Bhoramdeo (150 Kms, 03hrs drive) we welcomes the guests for this amazing tour of Chhattisgarh and Odisha. You will meet our representative at Airport of Raipur and get guided towards Bhoramdeo Jungle Retreat. Enjoy the evening treat of snacks and dinner with a folk dance.
DAY 02( Bhoramdeo)
In & around Bhoramdeo (160 Kms, 06hrs day excursion)
You will visit the villages of tribes named Baiga and Gond for a picnic lunche on and then head towards the enchanting Temple of Bhoramdeo.Bharamdeo temple dedicated to Lord Shiva is one of the oldest temple in the state of Chhattisgarh . It is comprised of 4 temples including the earliest one, that of a brick temple.Bharamdeo temple is also known as the Khajuaraho of Chhattisgarh states due to its errotic sculputures . Madwa Mahal situated about 1 km away from the Bharamdeo Temple is also an interesting place worth visiting for the tourists . Madwa Mahal means Marriage hall in the local dialect is also known as Dullhadeo.DAY 03(Jagdalpur)
On to Jagdalpur (340Kms, 06hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast drive on to Jagdalpur the main tribal attraction of bastar reason of chhatisgarh tribal on the way pinic lunch.overnight in a eco frendly resorts Naman bastar.
Bastar is also known as the land of tribes . About 70 % of the total polulations of Bastar are tribal people which is also about 27 % of the total tribal population of Chhattishgarh. There are many tribal groups in Chhattisgarh including the Gond, Abuj Maria, Bhatra,Halbaa, Dhurvaa, Muria and Bison Horn Maria etc . The tribes of Chhattisgarh are known for their unique tradition and culture, eating habits. They have developed their own dialects and each group maintain their individual identities.o/n Naman bastar.
Jagdalpur town, which is also one of the largest towns and main center of Bastar area. Move with a packed lunch to have it in the Jungle at a secret spot. The journey will be as long as three hours filled with tribal life treasure-trove of sketches. In between, take a small detour into the tribal craft communities which makes crafts of Bell metal, Terracotta and Wrought Iron at Kondagaon. Also, you can visit the markets here to enjoy the cockfight scenes. overnight at Jagdalpur. DAY 05(Jagdalpur)
In & around Bastar (150Kms, 05hrs day excursion)
Explore this land of tribes by visting the renowned Bison-Horn Maria Tribe people especially known for their hospitality, weaving and dancing skills. Take a visit to the National Park of Kangar valley for its abundant forest and several attractive points including Kailash caves of Tirathgarh. Also, catch the view of weekly markets if time permits while returning. DAY 06(Rayagada)
On to Rayagada (250Kms, 05hrs drive)
You will head towards Odisha for Rayagada to experience the beautiful landscapes down the Eastern Ghats. Check in to a hotel on arrival.DAY 07(Jeypore )
On to Jeypore (150Kms, 06hrs day excursion)
It will talk one and half hour to drive towards the Chaitkona village in the morning and remotest markets belonging to the Dongaria Kond Tribes. They wear a distinguished look with their hair dresses and jewelries. Finally, return to the hotel to have lunch and further head towards Jeypore. DAY 08(Gopalpur)
Visit Bonda tribal market then drive on to – Gopalpur (350 Kms, 08hrs drive including visit)
Drive through the Ghats to visit the Bonda and gadba tribal people and their vibrant markets . Have lunch while moving to Gopalpur.entoute visit some south orissan village .stay overnight in Gopalpur on seaDAY 09(Puri)
Gopalpur – Puri (200 Kms, 04 Hrs drive)
Post breakfast in the morning; head towards Puri and in route visit the Chilika and fisherman villages. Stay in Puri for the night.DAY 10(Bhubaneswar)
Puri – Konark – Nayakpatana craft village-Bhubaneswar
Visit the Konark’s Sun Temple in the morning and return to the Nayakpatana craft village also watch the traditional dance. Finally, drive towards Bhubaneswar via Dhauli Buddhist Stupa visit. Spend overnight in Bhubaneswar.
Day excursion to the weaving and Dokra village (125 kms on way)
Take the excursion to Nuapatna weaving village and Sadeiberuni Dokra casting village to enjoy. Spend overnight in a palace in dhenkanal.DAY 12(Home)
Morning after brekfast transfer to airport/rly station to your onward journey.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Daily breakfast included
• Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures
• All meals during stay at palace
. Chauffeured air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
• English speaking guide will be provided for sightseeing and excursion tours
• All currently applicable taxes
• Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
• Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
• Any ride, monument entry fees
• Domestic / International air fare
• Indian Visa Fees
• Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
2/3 stars/best available hotels
Book directly online or Send us Email with the details about yourself like name , age, passport details etc with the flight/train arrival & departure details
September to April
• Tourists / Researchers visiting the areas of Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs) will be required to strictly follow the PVTG Guidelines of Govt of Odisha .All information regarding the movement of foreign tourists including the Passport & Visa details are required to be submitted to the District Superintendent of Police & The District Collector of the Concerned District well in advance for the smooth operation of tour programnme in the tribal area. As a responsible Tour Operator, Dove Tours Organise all the tours with responsible tourism Guidelines and ensure that the tour programme we organise in the tribal area is a positive experience for both the tourists and the local people and it does not have any negetive impact on the tribal culture,tradition and and it's environment .
• Night visit will not be allowed.
• Photography is allowed only with the consent of the people concerned.
The various places /villages mentioned in the Orissa Tribal Tours itinerary is intended to give you a general idea about the likely tour programme , but the final tour programmes ultimately depend on the approval from the concerned authority