www.dovetours.com is owned and operated by Dove Tours Private limited, a Company incorporated under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act, 1956 .
Before using our services you are required to read the user agreement and accept all the terms and conditions. The same are listed below for your reference:
This page sets forth the terms and conditions under which Dove Tours provides the information on this Website, as well as the terms and conditions governing your use of this site. By making use of this site, you shall be presumed to have agreed to the terms and conditions we have outlined below, which are subject to amendment without any notice. If you purchase any product/services on this website for which separate Terms and Conditions are applicable, these Terms and Conditions would also be applicable in addition to tbe Terms and Conditions of the product/services. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not continue to use or access this site.
USE OF SITE
DOVE TOURS grants you a limited, non-transferable license to use this site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. You shall not make reservation in the name of a fictitious person. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine that would interfere or be reasonably expected to interfere with the normal working of this site.
DOVE TOURS reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Website or any portion thereof without notice.
DOVE TOURS may in its sole discretion refuse to accept any booking made through this website without assigning any reason whatsoever. There would be no contract between the user and DOVE TOURS PVT LTD till the payment for the services booked is received by DOVE TOURS PVT LTD.
DOVE TOURS reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the DOVE TOURS web sites are offered.You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. The information on this Website may be changed or updated without notice. DOVE TOURS may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described on this site at any time without notice.
DOVE TOURS reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Website or any Materials in any respect. DOVE TOURS shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
APPLICABLE LAWS; CONSENTS
This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in only accordance with the laws of India exclusively. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought only in the Courts of BHUBANESWAR who shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Website contains links to third-party Websites. The linked Websites are not under the control of DOVE TOURS and DOVE TOURS is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website or any link contained in a linked Website. DOVE TOURS provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked Website by DOVE TOURS.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
DOVE TOURS does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this Website. DOVE TOURS has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the DOVE TOURS site is correct, but DOVE TOURS neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of any data or information contained.
Under no circumstances will DOVE TOURS be liable for any loss or direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by reliance on this information.
- All your bookings are to be made with our Head office :Dove tours private limited C/23 market building sahid nagar ,bhubaneswar.India
- Kindly confirm the booking of your tour by fax /email along with the details of yourself like your full name , age sex , nationality , passport /visa details (photocopy), date of arrival ,place of arrival , flight name and number etc .
- YOU need not send us any advance at the time of booking the tours, depending on your place of arrival and kind of tours you have choosen we will instruct you when to pay , where to pay and how to pay us.Sometime we ask you to pay us atleast 10% of tour cost or about USD 100 per person(whichever is higer) at the time of confirming the tours,sometime we dont feel the need to accept any advance amounts and simply instruct you to pay us in full on your arrival in india( usualy on the first day before the tour starts) .And in some cases we ask you to pay us the full amount of the tour price at the time of confirmation.
- Incase you are sending us your payments in the shape of demand draft ,it should be made in favour of
Dove Tours Private limited, payable at bhubaneswar & the draft should be sent to the following address:
Dove Tours Private limited
Regd off:C/23 Market Building sahid nagar Bhubaneswar.India Pin 751007.
For faster and easy transfer ,we advise you to send us your payments by telegraphic transfer .
(ask for the details)
- If you have sent any advance amounts ,the balance of the tour price is payable 2 weeks before the departure date or as soon as you arrive india at your place of arrival as per our contract /instruction that we sent at the time of confirmation from our end.
- If you are forced to cancel your bookings for any reasons ,we must be notified in writting.Cancellation charges will be calculated from the date we receive advice in writting.
- If we have to cancel your holidays for any reasons, an alternative holidays of similar standard will be offered to you .
- All the bookings should come to our regd office by fax,e mail or post.
- All the prices and other charges are based on prevailing cost,Therefore,are subject to change without prior notice.so you are requested to reconfirm the prices at the time of bookings.
- Dove tours private limited is not responsible for any loss,injury,damage sustained by the tourists including those occuring outside the touring programme.We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident,sickness,lost,and any theft ,or any other reasons .visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangement in their home country.All the baggage and personal property are at all time at clients risk.
- Dove tours private limited shall not be responsible for any delay and alterations in the programme or expenses incurred due to natural hazards,flieght cancellation,weather sickness,landslides,political closure or any untoward incidents.
- All the itineraries are a sample ,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule,numerous factors such as weather ,road condition the physical ability of the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail.we reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants safety,comforts and general well being .